What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Corsair ICUE problems.

r0k0

Folding Team
anyone having the same issues as me, my MM800 and ST100 going from my static color back to spiral and icue crashing, making my controls on my M65 not work, have to go back to desktop and restart icue everytime

Lysrin

I've had recurring issues with iCue over various updates over time. Use for my Corsair fans and RAM. Not keyboard though. Sometimes I've had to uninstall and install fresh after update. Also I find keeping the firmware up-to-date helps. And by times a full power down of the PC, as in turn the power supply off/on, seems to fix things.

Unfortunately I never have identified the exact cause of issues. These steps or some combination usually fixes the issues.

I don't have issue with iCue crashing however. I'm running v3.27.68 as of this morning.

Last edited:

Sagath

Staff member
Folding Team
icue is a piece of junk, thats why. It works 50% of the time, every time.

r0k0

Folding Team
yeah i know it sucks.. i hate it but love their products, mouse, headset... im keeping my old trusty steelseries keyboard tho :p