What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Corsair ICUE problems.

r0k0

Folding Team
anyone having the same issues as me, my MM800 and ST100 going from my static color back to spiral and icue crashing, making my controls on my M65 not work, have to go back to desktop and restart icue everytime

Lysrin

I've had recurring issues with iCue over various updates over time. Use for my Corsair fans and RAM. Not keyboard though. Sometimes I've had to uninstall and install fresh after update. Also I find keeping the firmware up-to-date helps. And by times a full power down of the PC, as in turn the power supply off/on, seems to fix things.

Unfortunately I never have identified the exact cause of issues. These steps or some combination usually fixes the issues.

I don't have issue with iCue crashing however. I'm running v3.27.68 as of this morning.

Last edited:

r0k0

Folding Team
yeah i know it sucks.. i hate it but love their products, mouse, headset... im keeping my old trusty steelseries keyboard tho :p

Lysrin

I received an iCue update today, big version change to v4.11.274. Completely new interface. I think I like it better.

But aside from the cosmetic stuff, when the update completed my two front fans that had been dark for quite some time (I got tired of trying to troubleshoot) lit up and have stayed that way for the last hour or so. And not only did they light up but they lit up with the correct colour too! Bonus!!! :LOL:

Fingers crossed that v4 has improved the flaky behaviour of its v3 predecessors!

crazyea

I set my corsair memory to black because the previous version crashed at practically every log in. I got tired of it. I actually turned off every bit of RGB on my pc.

Shadowarez

Folding Team
had killed my MK.2 Rapid while doing a firmware update via icue, wont be doing that again, and the wierd thing is the commanders attached to my build one of them wont see fan 5 lol itll see 1,2,3,4,6, and the new icue wont let you change out the voltge/fan in dashboard. but other then that i set corsair 1 theme and its held so far.

Lysrin

I received an iCue update today, big version change to v4.11.274. Completely new interface. I think I like it better.

But aside from the cosmetic stuff, when the update completed my two front fans that had been dark for quite some time (I got tired of trying to troubleshoot) lit up and have stayed that way for the last hour or so. And not only did they light up but they lit up with the correct colour too! Bonus!!! :LOL:

Fingers crossed that v4 has improved the flaky behaviour of its v3 predecessors!
So much for fingers crossed lol This version is still wonky on my system.

Front fan lighting still comes and gos. They were lit correctly for a couple of days, now they are off again this morning. And my rear fan randomly changed colour when I was in game last night. I've looked everywhere I can find to see if I have something configured to change with some temperature or something, but nope, everything is just set to a static single colour. And all the fans are plugged into the Lighting Node Pro.

I suppose it could be a hardware problem with the Lighting Node Pro itself, but the fact that software changes change behaviour makes me think more software issues than hardware. And the fans, the blowing air part, certainly works as expected. Just the lighting is weird.

Ah well. I suppose I could turn all the lighting off or get a non-glass side panel! That might solve it :sneaky:

Latest posts

Twitter