What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Corsair ICUE problems.

gingerbee

this is why I avoid RGB stuff as much as I can, only the wife has RGB fans on her PC and I use the bios to control them no software.

Lysrin

this is why I avoid RGB stuff as much as I can, only the wife has RGB fans on her PC and I use the bios to control them no software.
You know I have never really looked into bios options. There is always a chance that I could have an ASUS Aura and iCue conflict. But if you want the motherboard's colour to behave correctly when the PC is turned off you need Aura. If you run only iCue it doesn't seem to be able to set the off state behaviour.

But maybe I should test that again with this new version. My interest in solving it comes in waves :LOL:

gingerbee

Ya my wife's PC has no lights on when off its a b350 gaming gigabyte board and the bios handles all the RGB very well when it is on. the rest I can't speak on as I don't have the first clue

Lysrin

I don't "need" the off behaviour, but I just like the subtle lighting effect when the PC is off.