What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Corsair Launches USB Headset for Gamers

FiXT

Hall of Fame
Corsair is just getting their hands into everything these days. Here is a new bit about the companies latest venture into audio peripherals. It only begs the question, when will we see the obligatory Corsair Killer NIC? Corsair today announced the launch of their inaugural audio product, the Gaming Audio Series HS1 USB gaming headset. This noise-i... [ Read full article ]

martin_metal_88

Hope they wont start this game of buying OEM and putting their name on it with to many product. Generally it lead to the end over time...Corsair make memory,case and SSD and they should stay in there doing some good research instead of buying from other.

fishingfanatic

Press Release

Still, it would be nice to try a set. I'm still waiting for something similar to this in a cordless design with a reasonable price range.
:biggrin:

FiXT

Hall of Fame
Hooray, another gaming headset that I can avoid and forgo for a real pair of headphones instead.
True that. I really wish there was a company that got on board with Astro to carry their product lines. If your going to go with a quality gaming headset, they sound (cwutIdidthar) like the one to go with

BootlegUsher

This company is seriously diversifying, that's for sure.

What I want to know is, when are they going to start manufacturing sail boats?

Jackquelegs

True that. I really wish there was a company that got on board with Astro to carry their product lines. If your going to go with a quality gaming headset, they sound (cwutIdidthar) like the one to go with
ICWUTUDIDTHAR :shok:

Maybe this will be another Carcharias, maybe not. Hopefully it can offer some bang in the already so saturated market of gaming headsets

Latest posts

Twitter