What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Corsair Launching SP2500 2.1 PC Gaming Speaker System

martin_metal_88

As far as I can see, there is a big mistake. The sub is WAY to big for the speaker! Waiting for some review.
Edit : half of my comment missing? I like the use of 4 pin for the cable. Really solid and innovative, also the overall quelity just look like Corsair usual quality so it's very nice. IMO there is a real or awesome system in the sub 250 $ so this bring us some more hope!

Last edited:

Sheep

Subwoofers require far more air to reproduce low frequencies. This is why the drivers are bigger, and the boxes. You also need to remember this is a 4th Order Bandpass Box. It has 2 boxes in side. One that is sealed with the rear of the driver in it, and the other side, with the front of the driver and the port. Generally, this design is larger.

Sheep

Letum

The system looks appealing, when the price eventually drops on the unit (let's be honest it's still out of reach for a lot of people, a good quality headset for gamers is cheaper) I'll look into buying that, until then I have reason to replace my Logitech set :p.

U

Unregistered

excellent sound

Just got these yesterday. Replaced my Klipsch 4.1 set. Excellent sound quality. Very efficient.
Tight base. Virtually no distortion. Better than my Klipsch overall.
Highly recommend you listen to them then comment. Picked them up on sale for 199.00

Latest posts

Twitter