What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Corsair Obsidian 800D Owners Photo Gallery!

FiXT

Hall of Fame
Alrighty! Lets see what you guys can do.
Now I realize the Obsidian 800D is a bit tough to get your hands on, and are a tad pricey - but in my personal opinion, this case is more than worth if it is in the case range your looking for!

I thought it would be fun to assemble a common gallery thread of your personal builds, builds you helped on or heck, builds you found of this case from around the web! (just be sure to provide the source)

There have already a few great pictures of earlier production samples with some great watercooling setups, so lets take some more of these badboy's in action.

Quicklinks to a few of the photo shoots:

http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/gallery/22875-corsair-obsidian-800d-owners-photo-gallery-3.html#post271513

http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/gallery/22875-corsair-obsidian-800d-owners-photo-gallery-3.html#post273978

http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/gallery/22875-corsair-obsidian-800d-owners-photo-gallery-4.html#post274871

Last edited:

Kayen

Great review FiXT, though one thing that bothers me with this case is that for someone on aircooling, there seemingly isn't enough.
With just an intake from the bottom it sort of bothers me.

If anything i'd rig that baby up with a Scythe Kama Bay or something of the like. Seems to be a nice case. ( i now desperately want a new case. My 900 looks like poo compared to everything .. even that NZXT Beta. ..)

steers

I wasn't lucky enough to have mine shipped out today, so here's hoping tomorrow's the day the wheels start turning. EDIT: Scratch that! Just got my NCIX shipping notification!! :punk::punk::punk: I need to wait for the paychecks to start rolling in before I can amass all the parts for the build, but I'll be sure to post pics once the case arrives.

The first thing I'll do is a test fitting with my Feser X-Changer 360 so we can see exactly what this can take rad-wise. If it can take the Feser it can take pretty much anything. That thing is a beast!

Last edited:

r0bc

Good idea, I'll post.
Man I really haven't been having alot of luck lately, my memory is back-ordered and my SSD's. I'm afraid to even email and ask about the case.
If this stuff arrives the same day its going to be like Christmas.

Edit:I checked the order with the case on NCIX and it says fully shipped....it must be a mistake:shok:

Last edited:

r0bc

I'm surprised, It just arrived at my door and Its big.:shok:

steers

I'm surprised, It just arrived at my door and Its big.:shok:
I'm so jealous... :blarg:

Purolator says mine's still in transit! I suppose Waterloo is quite a ways away from Vancouver. Hopefully it arrives tomorrow, I don't know how much longer I can wait :bleh:

r0bc

:biggrin: I should choose my words more carefully

Last edited: