What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Want to Sell Corsair Obsidian 800D

Status
Not open for further replies.

enaberif

It has come to my attention that my heart is really not much into computers anymore and when I bought this case I had big plans, but then life threw me a curve ball and it went a different direction.

So I am going to sell this case with both side panels available; windowed and solid panel.

I'll be asking $250 which is to me a fair price as these cases are $300 new still and $50 for the panel.

I won't ship and this will only be a local sale.. EMT or Cash will do.

IMAG0060.jpg

Taichan

Ummm Your ad is confusing,

Are you selling this case without a side panel for 250 then another $50 for the side panel

or do you have a case, plus a side panel?

if the later is the case i think you need a picture of the side panel

edit

nevermind i read it again i get it

enaberif

Ummm Your ad is confusing,

Are you selling this case without a side panel for 250 then another $50 for the side panel

or do you have a case, plus a side panel?

if the later is the case i think you need a picture of the side panel

edit

nevermind i read it again i get it

The 800D comes with a windowed panel but I hate windows so I bought the solid panel. So you get both panels with this case and you can use as you see fit.

bottle

+1 for enaberif.

Looking at my own 800D, it's the chrome reflecting some light. That with a blurry pic can look like damage, but it's not.

Free bump.

Status
Not open for further replies.