What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Corsair RMA thoughts needed

Alpine

Hello guys,

I would like to know if some members have recently have experiences with Corsair RMA services?
After looking in the ''Canadian RMA Experience''. i just have found 2 old threads about them.
I would like to know a little more like: How fast ? Cross shipping ? Do they only have a point services in the USA ? Anything that you can say about them would be awesome.

Thanks Hardware Canukiers

Jon

P.S. Why asking ? I've sell a PSU last year to a friend and now it need a RMA. Fans look like very noisy.

moocow

I only have RAM from them and I have RMA it once or twice. Speed wise I can't say because you're talking about PSU here. Shipping wise, I only have to pay for going down to US. I was pretty happy with them since the RAM came back fixed unlike OCZ.

supaflyx3

I RMA'd my headset, I'm pretty sure they do crossshipping if you give them your CC, and their shipping depot is in california. As for time, once they've received it it should take around 4 business days to get it back to you.

3.0charlie

3.0 "I kill SR2's" Charlie
Doing a RMA with them as I type this; a failed AX750W. Depot is in Cali, no need for the invoice.
No cross-shipping (though I did not ask for one). Turn-around time is pretty quick, less than 24 hours after having received the failed PSU.

redline

I don't know if they've changed things since, but a few years ago I RMA'd a PSU and had to pay taxes for the new PSU I received because the package was not marked as a warranty replacement. I even explicitly requested that it be marked as such beforehand.

I never got a refund for the ~$27 I had to pay after a) being assured that I wouldn't have to pay taxes on the replacement, and b) being promised a refund.

Latest posts

Twitter