What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Countdown to the CM Cosmos II

CM MR HAF

Cooler Master USA
We improved many details and it took a few months to get it just right. You could call the distributors and they could provide you with an exact schedule when it should be release. I expect the arrival date to store shelves to be around mid January in Canada and USA.

JD

Staff member
We improved many details and it took a few months to get it just right. You could call the distributors and they could provide you with an exact schedule when it should be release. I expect the arrival date to store shelves to be around mid January in Canada and USA.
I hope my HWLabs SR-1 360 will fit up top then :biggrin:

Keltron 3030

But I want it now :sad:

FreeKnight

The Cooler Master Cosmos S was a really tempting case when I was putting my i7 system together. I ended up going with a Raven, but I'm really curious to see how this new one looks. Hopefully they can match the innovation and success of some of the new Corsair and other cases while keeping a genuine Cooler Master style.

Looking forward to the reveal!

Adzsask

Can't wait, grandpa owns 4(yes he is crazy) cosmos s cases, and I get to grab one cheap when he replaces one with a cosmos 2 :)

Soultribunal

Staff member
Although awesome, I am more anxious to see the new side panel for the Storm Trooper so I can convince myself to buy one.

-ST

JD

Staff member
Launches at midnight! Hopefully the HWC review goes live around then too

Latest posts

Twitter