What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Country Cup Coming Up!

Valkyrie

Yeah I knew you would be in..I'm just raising the flag try and entice some others to play..what the heck happened to our Canadian Wave Thingy?

We have a thousand emoticons but not our Canadian Wave.....wtf....:)

Dead Things

We've had more than a few sub-zero benchers leave the playing field in recent years - our own 3oh6, Eldonko, FtW, Rasparthe, and most recently former world champion marc005, the list goes on. Heck, I bought my dice pot and related paraphernalia from MTP04 and begged him not to quit. But all things must end, I suppose. So I don't want to put pressure on you, gtxx58, but Canada is heavily depending on you this year!

edit...

It's interesting. 3oh6 was like our godfather. When he quit, a lot of talented benchers moved in to collectively fill his shoes. None better than Marc. But when he quit, he left a void that has yet to be filled in Canadian overclocking. We 're arguably at our weakest point right now, but something tells me we're gonna do just fine in this year's Country Cup...

PS: When I bought Marc's i3 6100 for my son's computer, my son asked Marc to autograph the box. Just sayin'...

Last edited:

Dead Things

The proposed CC stages, as of Wednesday are:

Pifast: LGA1366 - Bloomfield (4 scores)
Wprime 1024: AMD Deneb - (4 scores)
Superpi 32M LGA775 - 7x multiplier - (4 scores)
HWBOT X265 1080P for AMD 2-3-4-5 cores - (4 scores)
BCLCK INTEL per socket (socket 1151V2 = V3) - (4 scores)
CB R15 CPU (Single core) - (AMD only) (4 scores)
Y-cruncher 1B - per socket (4 scores)

3DMark01: AGP/PCI/PCIe & Hybrid GPUs - (4 scores)
3DMark03: Intel Integrated graphics - Sandy/Ivy/Haswell/Skylake/Coffeelake CPUs - (4 scores)
3DMark 11 Performance - SLI or Crossfire - AMD FX Bulldozer/Vishera CPUs - (4 scores)
CATZILLA 576P AM3/4 CPUs --> win7 only - (4 scores)
Cloud Gate GTX 470/570/670/770/970/1070 GPUs only - (4 scores)
3DMark Skydiver - (4 scores)
3DMark Firestrike Ultra - Dual GPU cards only - (4 scores)

Gtxx58

Thanks guys, i try to find some time to bench, maybe ln2 at the door this time, have checked the cc stage real quick, i'm lacking a lot on amd hardware side, if you have some idea for hardware, i have about 300$ budget for the comp, maybe sempron 145-150 for single core

sooner or later some of this bencher will come back, if they have given a new meaning to this discipline in Canada it could help

Latest posts