What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Country Cup Coming Up!

Cptn Vortex

Ok. I don't know if I have a Bloomfield CPU, all mine are X-series Xeons. Now what is interesting is the S775 competition. 7x Multi only! Going to have to find a gem of a chip in my bin!

Dead Things

Yeah - the fact that the LGA775 stage is limited to a 7x multi plus the chosen bench is SuperPi 32M means that it's more about mobo overclocking and memory tuning than it is about the chip. Of course, if you're able to squeeze more than 600 MHz out of your board, then the chip's still gotta be fast!

edit - don't suppose you have any W35** Xeons hiding anywhere? Those are Bloomfield too.

Cptn Vortex

Yeah - the fact that the LGA775 stage is limited to a 7x multi plus the chosen bench is SuperPi 32M means that it's more about mobo overclocking and memory tuning than it is about the chip. Of course, if you're able to squeeze more than 600 MHz out of your board, then the chip's still gotta be fast!

edit - don't suppose you have any W35** Xeons hiding anywhere? Those are Bloomfield too.
Nope, just the X5670's from Ebay. I MIGHT have a i7-960 though, will have to check. Only a 4-core though at best.

Gtxx58

I have a Bloomfield w3570 to run this stage and my friend have an extreme. I also bench my e8400 golden if i able to brute force fsb on my extreme

Latest posts

Twitter