What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

COVID-19 work conditions

KaptCrunch

In toronto Bais Yaakov Elementary School opened
seen children playing in school yard and parents drop an pick up after school. No ppe some of the people

KaptCrunch

For ontario government said following proper health and safety guidelines, these businesses can reopen as of May 4 at 12:01 a.m.:

• Garden centres and nurseries with curbside pick-up and delivery only
  • Lawn care and landscaping
  • Additional essential construction projects that include: shipping and logistics, broadband, telecommunications, and digital infrastructure; any other project that supports the improved delivery of goods and services; municipal projects; colleges and universities; child care centres; schools; and site preparation, excavation, and servicing for institutional, commercial, industrial and residential development
  • Automatic and self-serve car washes
  • Auto dealerships, open by appointment only
  • Golf courses may prepare their courses for the upcoming season, but not open to the public
  • Marinas may also begin preparations for the recreational boating season by servicing boats and other watercraft and placing boats in the water, but not open to the public. Boats and watercraft must be secured to a dock in the marina until public access is allowed.

KaptCrunch

Not all of us are lemmings.
Wait till you come in contact of a carrier, your nose will tell something wrong by instant run of fluid as you pass them in hallway. Contact or air borne, you tell me non lemmings how the odds that it came from china and now world wide?

Shadowmeph

I just realized the otehr day that I am pretty sure that I can claim that Covid BC pay it occurred to me that I am missing allot of work because of no events and a portion of my pay is doing even security

encorp

Came here to see how folks were doing. I hope everything works out for all of us. This is truly a generational challenge.

I don't teach anymore, but I support teachers in a background role now at the board. I was leaving my office when the Ministry announced that school was going to be closed for an additional 2 weeks after March break. I rushed back into the building to make sure I got all my things as I knew the school closures affected my role too. I don't expect to be back at work in the office anytime soon, as I don't see how the school year continues.

It's been 100 years buddy.

Glad to see you guys are hangin' on. Hope all is well.

chrisk

Folding Captain
It's been 100 years buddy.

Glad to see you guys are hangin' on. Hope all is well.

Everything good out this way. I have enlisted 10 extra little fingers to help with the workload, so productivity will surely double: 1592194640289.png

How are you doing? Been too long!

Mr. Friendly

Shadowmeph

WFH and missing the office atmosphere?

hehe an office noise generator hehe people dont like quiet I am the opposite . when say a person lives in a city for years then they go to a small town people become uneasy because there is no traffic city noise or light pollution and allot of times will have there heads in there phones because it is uncomfortable to hear there own thoughts

Latest posts

Twitter