What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Want to Sell Cowboy's computer hardware extravaganza!

Cowboy

• I guarantee AGAINST DOA for all my items (AS-IS exempt) for sale. ANY defects or physical damage will be fully disclosed to buyer before purchase.
  • Items listed in unknown condition will be labeled "AS-IS" and guarantee does not apply to those items.
  • A period of 3 days (from date of receipt) break-in/testing period is permitted to confirm working status of items, after which time any faults will not be covered under my guarantee.
  • Shipping is not included and items that I cannot ship will be listed as such. Most of the items for sale have their original boxes, and the ones that do not will be labeled so.
  • I accept cash/EMT/MO/or Paypal Gift payments only. I live really close to the U of T if you want to schedule a pickup please pm.
  • I have perfect feedback on this site and Heatware, so buy with confidence!
  • Local pickup is always preferred over shipping, and combined shipping discounts may apply depending on the items in question.
  • All prices are firm unless listed as OBO, Lowballers will be ignored and openly ridiculed.
  • All prices have been calibrated on the basis of the lowest retail price I could find (within Canada:canadianwave:) minus 10%-20% depending on condition. Find a lower (retail) price and I will beat it using the exact same formula.
  • Do not send me an offer about a lower retail price until you have factored in SALES TAX for your province. I do not charge sales tax on my items
  • I do not reserve items; the first individual to send payment or have cash in hand takes priority.
D-Link DWA-552 Wireless card -$50 OBO
- PCI interface
- Wifi b/g/n
- comes with 3 antennae (great reception!)
- Full height card

D-Link DWA-542 Wireless card -$40 OBO
- PCI interface
- Wifi b/g/n
- Comes with 2 antennae
- Half height card (both full height and half height brackets are included)
- Great for HTPC use

80 GB Ipod classic/video (I don't know) -$200 OBO
- nice screen, great colors, no scratches at all.
- Comes with USB cable and the attached skin (black color underneath)
- Under a year old, battery is in excellent condition.

Broken Skullcandy G.I headphones (AS-IS) $15 OBO (free with ipod)
- Speakers still work, but the cups are falling off the headphones (EDIT: I fixed them with super glue and tape! :haha:)
- Lifetime warranty (covers EVERYTHING) so these just need a quick RMA and $15 worth of postage to get some brand new $80 headphones

For those of you who need to know, I'm selling because of a few lifestyle changes I have decided to make, that is all I will comment on the matter.

Last edited:

geokilla

Bose isn't good quality so.... =P

Good luck with your sale! The monitor seems to be pretty interesting, and same with the fans. I could always use some haha. We'll see...

Cowboy

Thanks guys for the comments. I know Bose isn't the best but it Is still very well known and I wanted to make a point: the speakers won't do miracles, but they work well for the majority of folks' ears.

Bump! Any other feedback?

misterd

Is that Corsair Ram from a triple channel kit? TR3X6G1600C9 from the picture makes me want to think so. If so just curious where the missing friend went. Free bump!

_dangtx_

Banned
easy boys, the controller and all the fans are mine. dudes probably studying ..:)

Cowboy

bump.

DVD drive sold, all fans sold, and fan controller sold.

Taking offers on most of the stuff, and trades too (looking for a 32" or bigger LCD TV, xbox 360 controllers, rechargeable AA batteries + a charger, and a laptop around 13")

Lowballers, take a hike!

Still to come: lenovo s10 netbook, lenovo thinkpad t61

Last edited by a moderator:

Twitter