What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Want to Sell Cowboy's computer hardware extravaganza!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cowboy

Bump. Some stuff no longer pending, and some final price drops.

No interest in the ipod, so I think I might just keep it.

I have yet to receive payment for anything still listed, so if your interested feel free to PM.

Do you guys need better pictures of the stuff?

0o0

Banned
Picked up the 648 matx case from cowboy this afternoon, this case is like a lian-li without the fancy aluminum materials, it's got a bunch of innovative tool-less features that I've never seen on any other case, and works very well. Exactly as described (near mint condition), very satisfied

What does the dell axim do? If it can run crysis I'll take it:haha:

good luck with the rest of your sale cowboy, thanks:thumb:

Cowboy

Picked up the 648 matx case from cowboy this afternoon, this case is like a lian-li without the fancy aluminum materials, it's got a bunch of innovative tool-less features that I've never seen on any other case, and works very well. Exactly as described (near mint condition), very satisfied

What does the dell axim do? If it can run crysis I'll take it:haha:

good luck with the rest of your sale cowboy, thanks:thumb:

No problem, thanks for the kind words.
The axim will do most things a netbook can do, albeit it can't play crysis but it can do gba emulation quite well :) I wish someone would just put in an offer and buy it !

Stuff that sold:
black acrylic matx case
primochill tubing
all of the uv lights and inverters

offers are welcome, pm is key though. Special thanks to r0k0 for not returning my pm's ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.