What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Cpu Necromancy inc *Update*

Shadowarez

Folding Team
once i learn the air speed to use ill be a lil more cautious lol i was having issue with pins not coming off i need to find proper tweezers that can hold a fine point like >i< and not got <> outward when applying pressure very annoying but i did manage to not rip any pads and did get the remnants of the broken pins removed.

clshades

once i learn the air speed to use ill be a lil more cautious lol i was having issue with pins not coming off i need to find proper tweezers that can hold a fine point like >i< and not got <> outward when applying pressure very annoying but i did manage to not rip any pads and did get the remnants of the broken pins removed.

Medical grade sliver pullers. Braineater has a set.

Shadowarez

Folding Team
I'm going to attempt to as all my peices to get this on the go have finally arrived was waiting on a cpu stencil that actually fit.

Shadowarez

Folding Team
stencil arrived but its alot harder to use then thought i may have to manually try stick these pins in then use stencil to get them attached better.

but its only one way so i cant put pins through the stencil. this will be tedious but i may have to attempt 1 pin at a time.

Latest posts