What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Creality CR-10 (or clone)

CTA

Anyone owns this printer? is it worth of money and time?

I consider to buy one to print the computer chassis/frame so I need about 350 x 420mm or 500 x 300mm... depends on slice and etc.

lowfat

Staff member
3.0charlie has a CR-10S. What are you printing exactly? You want to print a computer case in a single piece?

CTA

I don't finalize my design yet. Plan to 3d print the mobo tray then attach to the PLA/ABS OR aluminum or maybe hybrid frame It would be nice if I can 3d print the longest (up to 500mm) ABS frame so i dont have to use some extrusion connectors.

And no, not single computer case.

3.0charlie

3.0 "I kill SR2's" Charlie
3.0charlie has a CR-10S. What are you printing exactly? You want to print a computer case in a single piece?

ive learned a lot modifiyng that printer, but doing it again i would invest in a prusa instead.

CTA

That's really great advice... appreciated that

I also think about new route.. get the small 3d print so i can print small connectors only but the issue to get the mobo tray.. not sure which material i should get.... i read the review about abs/pla mobo tray as they are hit and miss as heavier than aluminum and or other lightweight material...

Still WIP.

Latest posts