What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Creative Releases USB DAC / Amp for Consoles

Marzipan

Prince Rupert, British Columbia, Canuckistan

PS4 and Switch supported...poor Xbox is left out and of course, also compatible with PC / Mac.

Entz

Maybe it is just me but isn't this completely pointless given that your console is already hooked up to a reasonably decent DAC (your A/V Receiver) via a pure digital connection

Marzipan

Prince Rupert, British Columbia, Canuckistan
Maybe it is just me but isn't this completely pointless given that your console is already hooked up to a reasonably decent DAC (your A/V Receiver) via a pure digital connection
nope. people are constantly asking for DAC / Amp's for their consoles. in fact, Schiit just released the Hel to do this, giving both audio out and mic in. it also has the benefit of being portable, so better audio for LANparty's and tourney's.

Izerous

Folding Team
Even my PS3 has a direct optical connection to the receiver so I'm more on the side of I don't see the value in it either. But there is obviously a market for it just not me.

Latest posts