What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

creepy NSA

Kerry D

Can't say I'm surprised at this, people have been talking about built in back doors for years. I guess that having the confirmation is "nice" though.

chrisk

Folding Captain
Can't say I'm surprised at this, people have been talking about built in back doors for years. I guess that having the confirmation is "nice" though.
Yup common sense unfortunately suggests that all this personal data is tempting 'low hanging fruit' for the govt. Does not require a conspiracy theory to believe that the govt is grabbing what data they can, or has the means to get what they want as they see fit.

Kerry D

What could be interesting is watching to see if the perception of the NSA changes (and I know I'm using hyperbole here) from "OMG super scary computer geniuses that can break anything" to "LOL script kiddy creepers."

sswilson

Staff member
Folding Team
Here's the problem (outside of warrantless searches).... if a backdoor exists, no matter how secure you think it is, somebody else is going to be able to make use of it for purposes you never intended.

KaptCrunch

Yup common sense unfortunately suggests that all this personal data is tempting 'low hanging fruit' for the govt. Does not require a conspiracy theory to believe that the govt is grabbing what data they can, or has the means to get what they want as they see fit.

shame not used the right way , like find where the gas plant money went

Latest posts

Twitter