What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Crysis 2 Problems

Yamcha

I'm experiencing random crashes, in only this game, others work perfectly.. The game is clearly optimized for consoles :p.. Anyway the game is surprisingly fun, but the gameplay is def different, I still prefer the original crysis..

MrDiaz

I started playing last night and I can't stop! It is sooo well done! Sometimes it does feel a bit repetitive when all you see are the same mobs over and over. But the dialog, storyline and gameplay are fantastic!

shayan288

Squeetard

"Quote This..."
Enjoying this game a lot. As much as we slagged on them for pandering to consoles, they really put together a stellar game.

Playing this in 3D on my 103" projector is the shit.

BlueByte

Basically what I have read says ether disable CF for now in this game or rename the EXE to bioshock.exe or shift2.exe. I can't say for sure what one gives better scaling but both do get rid of the flickering issues for me and the 5 min I gave it a shot. From what I have read, it does not scales as well as people are expecting from the real profile.

Latest posts