What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Crysis demo

belgolas

Well I am downloading the demo cause I pre-ordered. It will be downloaded in 2 hours.

The funny thing is for new members you have to select the country for creating a profile but there wasn't Canada, USA , Japan, or Britain in it. So I just selected Mexico. So hope there aren't any problems hehe. Still downloading though.

SKYMTL

HardwareCanuck Review Editor
Staff member
The official release of the demo (for people who haven't been pre-ripped off) has been pushed back to tomorrow. When it is done downloading, is there any way that you can tell me if there is an in-game benchmarking tool?

Rapid-X

where

where can i get the demo version from?? i also heard that geras of war is commin to pc early next year i wanna tryout that demo too before it released

SKYMTL

HardwareCanuck Review Editor
Staff member
The demo will be made live on all of the networks I believe. That means Filefront, Gamershell and many other sites will have it.

enaberif

I really see not point in even TRYING this game unless you have a good system with a DX10 card because you will end up losing all the bells and whistles.

belgolas

Well my order was canceled for some reason. It said the reason it was canceled was other. So maybe because I couldn't select country? Well I had it fully downloaded but it wouldn't install for some corruption error. Well I guess I have to wait it out. I did get to see all the extras like the pics and movies. But you can get them all from the internet. But for some reason those files are gone now lol.

Edit: Well now it is available to Canadian customers for pre-order.

Last edited:

Mindwarp

Is it supposed to only be available to those who pre-ordered? I'm dl'ing it now, but I didn't pre-order. 2 hours to go. :/

Latest posts