What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Crysis in Less then 3 days? Really?

belgolas

That was a great trailer but judging from the trailers graphics that was to console version. Hopefully the PC version looks better.

I highly doubt there will be destructible environments or at the most limited destruction like Crysis 1.

0o0

Banned
They better not backstab us like Activision.
A **ucking right. Those graphics looking like shit compared to what I had in mind, the real thing probably looks even worse. I expect better from Crytek. If this is a console port, my blood will boil. If they dumb down the controls, my blood will boil. If my blood boils because of Crysis 2, I will boycott it and distribute pirated copies to everyone in my school.

Delavan

I will boycott it and distribute pirated copies to everyone in my school.

LOL.

DOOM3 was ahead of it's time (Graphics-wize), CRYSIS and now METRO 2033.
Now that 3 years after Crysis has been lauched I bought a 5870, I'll be able to play this game at half decent settings and I'll grab it for cheap from the "bargain bin" at Wallymart.
All these new demanding games I don't play, and just pick them up a few years after they come out for cheap...

m1dget

is it just me (im maybe way too drunk) but did they really scrapped a -whole- 2 days weekend to make teh clip linked in the first post?

Latest posts

Twitter