What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Crysis in Less then 3 days? Really?

Delavan

I don't think Metro 2033 is ahead of its time as you can play it at max settings on dual GTX 480's at 2560 x 1600.

Well, I agree, but a combo of GTX480s in SLI is so LEET and people who SLI flagship cards are representing a VERY small proportion of the gaming community.

Also, poorly-coded games, or breakthrought game engines are pushing graphics cards sales...

Makes me wonder if Graphics cards companies and game studios are sharing stock options...

belgolas

Well after listening to the PC gamer podcast I am now somewhat excited for the game. They have seen the PC version and the console version. They said this game is meant to be played on PC. The visuals are a lot better. They said that crytek did a demonstration of the console version on a large projector screen and that it didn't look that good because of no AA and lower textures and stuff like that. It looks very good for a console game though. But then they saw the PC version and they were blown away by the visuals. It will not look any worse than warhead and will have visual improvements over warhead. Plus they said the AI is much better than Crysis 1. So I am looking forward for this game.

0o0

Banned
Well after listening to the PC gamer podcast I am now somewhat excited for the game. They have seen the PC version and the console version. They said this game is meant to be played on PC. The visuals are a lot better. They said that crytek did a demonstration of the console version on a large projector screen and that it didn't look that good because of no AA and lower textures and stuff like that. It looks very good for a console game though. But then they saw the PC version and they were blown away by the visuals. It will not look any worse than warhead and will have visual improvements over warhead. Plus they said the AI is much better than Crysis 1. So I am looking forward for this game.
good to hear, but it doesn't change the fact that consoles exist:ph34r: it bugs me that Crytek has split their efforts between PC code and console code, but I know it's for the best of Crytek (commercially) so they can keep operating and making more games... but I just hate consoles, it's like leechers:blarg:

Latest posts