What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Cubitek's new all aluminum "Tank" cases, Wow!

LCB001

Mmmm the HPTX Tank will fit an SR-2, might be an interesting alternative to the new Lian-Li's coming out if it reviews well...

lowfat

Staff member
Mmmm the HPTX Tank will fit an SR-2, might be an interesting alternative to the new Lian-Li's coming out if it reviews well...
Which Lian Li are you referring to? The PC-V2120? I haven't heard all that many good things about it when it comes to putting an SR-2 in it.

lowfat

Staff member
The PC-Z70 looks pretty damn snazzy. Although I can see it being rather pricey as well. Even still I may have to upgrade from my FT01BW to this. I could easily turn my SR-2 in to another file server instead or just running [email protected] alone.

LCB001

Did you see this thread by aerial over at Xtreme New Lian Li cases for 2011 - XtremeSystems Forums

Has some nice pics of the new cases including a pic of the new P80n with a black interior and a side window called the P80NXW, that pricetag is gonna hurt.

Like the fact that the PSU is now a bottom mount, it's now classified as HPTX capable and has USB3.

He also found some links to the Lian Li product pages that aren't linked from the main index yet including the one for the P80N Lian Li Industrial Co., Ltd..

LCB001

I agree with you on the Z70 looking better but I'm just wondering how those side mounted fans will do with regards to interior airflow especially with the hdd backplane in the way.

Now if they release a version with a black interior and a window like the P80NXW I might not care...:haha:

Latest posts

Twitter