What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

D IV

SugarJ

Staff member
Folding Team
I picked it up Cyber Monday while it was on sale. Now I can understand around 25% of the things you've been talking about. :) I've been spending far too much time playing so far this week, my Druid is up to level 19.

Soultribunal

Staff member
I picked it up Cyber Monday while it was on sale. Now I can understand around 25% of the things you've been talking about. :) I've been spending far too much time playing so far this week, my Druid is up to level 19.

What type of build did you go for with your Druid?

-ST

Lysrin

25% is pretty good for a weeks play! I think I'm still only understanding about... 22% of the comments on here! lol

Shadowmeph

so how does everyone level in D4 I get bored pretty fast in this game so I want to level currently my Sorc is level 40 something I want to level up for a while then I probably will make a new toon like a barb to see if i can get a one hit build but its he leveling that turns me of he game I still dont know season two stuff very well

Last edited:

Shadowarez

Folding Team
For me it was doing the blood harvests and just going through wiping out the groups the build and proper distribution of Paragon points is where you need to really get through hordes fast.

Though I can't do that with my barb he's just to weak my sorc last longer the barb for me just gets rect to easily I don't feel like leveling in tier 1 just so I can survive 1 pack of mobs then have to wait to attempt the next because HP so low.

Shadowarez

Folding Team
Man 2 Doom Bringers Andriel Visage and a Uber Ring not one shako 😂 wonder how rare this helm is if I can get those 2 sword's and the poison nova helm.

Latest posts