What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Dark Souls for PC

muse108dc

Well, the game will be better than console because:
A) 1080p
B) 60fps... no lag...

You know what, buy it, prove them that pc is good platform to develop for and that gamer still buy great game, and their next game will be on pc.
I will buy it no matter what.

Bah, theres some solid logic there......

spikexp

Ok, see my last post, if it's really capped at 720p and 30fps, nobody should buy it. There is a limit to how much you can pass on us...

mjpd1983

I'm all for PC gaming, as it's clearly the more powerful platform and my PC can run laps around my PS3....but passing on a game (a great one at that) just because it's not going to harness every ounce of pc gpu power - stupid blind arrogance. The people who do this only shoot themselves in the foot, dark souls is seriously more of a PC game than anything that has come out on PC over the past few years... it's creative, hard as hell, complex and has a great story. Graphics are dam good for a console game as well, I don't give a hoot if it's a straight port, complaining wont solve anything. If we don't get an improved port yes it sucks and it's lazyness, but honestly, the game doesnt need improving really, it's very, very good. Cheers.

Latest posts

Twitter