What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

DayZ (Arma II Mod)

headsh0t

I got myself and 3 other buddies that play (3 of us just got it (me included) and one is very into the game but isn't a huge gamer this is the first game he's ever got into..)

Did anyone go in and get a server? Or how would we access the current one you guys are using?

We are interested in getting a server or splitting with a few people.

Let me know guys and I assure you none of us cheat (I've played competitive gaming for years LAN's etc) and I'm an old man now 32 and have no need to cheat rest of the guys I play with are 28-32 lol.

Thanks for any info/input guys :)

If we do get a server where do you recommend and hopefully the prices aren't ridiculous

Don't bother, it'll run your around $60 a month for a 50 player server. Just find a good private hive server to play on until standalone is out. Speaking of which, an update with new screenshots was posted a few days ago:

DAYZ

headsh0t

kY81KEy.png

Niceee. It doesn't sound like we'll get to see the new inventory management system though unfortunately; http://www.reddit.com/r/dayz/comments/17vdt1/devblog_tonight/c8981mh

Last edited:

Deeival

Anyone still playing the mod? I was thinking about getting back into it but dont know what server to play on (hackers and whatnot).

cmac79

havn't played in a cpl weeks installed the new update today..can anyone tell me what the toilet paper and razors are for i couldn't find no use for them

Latest posts