What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Dazmode LP360

Jokester

anyone currently running one of these give me an idea of what kind of performance to expect? They look quite good. But never used a rad from Dazmode. Thanks in advance!

Disregard, ordered one to try out. Going back to custom after the second failure of the ek Predator :blarg:

Last edited:

clshades

It works fine but it doesn't have the same quality as an EK rad or other. I needed one like this because it will fit in the bottom of my case... everything else out there is literally 2mm too wide.

Jokester

It works fine but it doesn't have the same quality as an EK rad or other. I needed one like this because it will fit in the bottom of my case... everything else out there is literally 2mm too wide.

You referring to the quality of finish or the actual performance as well?

clshades

quality of the finish... :ph34r:

It seems to perform fine but it's hard to know for sure how good it is because of the EK rad in the loop too. 2x 360 rads is a little bit overkill for what I'm doing. That said this is the best loop I've built since I started water cooling computers.

10e

Even though I'm disregarding :)

It should perform almost as well as an EX360 or EK Coolstream SE360. They are pretty good, inexpensive radiators. They are also probably the easiest 360mm radiators to fit anywhere because of 121mm width, 27mm thickness, and tapered end tanks.

Jokester

Even though I'm disregarding :)

It should perform almost as well as an EX360 or EK Coolstream SE360. They are pretty good, inexpensive radiators. They are also probably the easiest 360mm radiators to fit anywhere because of 121mm width, 27mm thickness, and tapered end tanks.

Glad to hear that, the size is what enticed me in the first place. Seems perfect for cases with limited space.

Hooded

I run a couple machines using various darkside rads.
Performance is comparable to any other slim rads. The size is what gets them in most cases.
The best over all preforming rads are the EK XE series.

Latest posts

Twitter