What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Dazmode News

Dazmode

Triple radiator will be plenty for my needs, so I stick with thick triple rad under the top with SanAces fans. Could be triple Admiral if TFC will send them in time.

charliehorse55

Why use admiral if you're going to be using SanAces? Isn't that radiator designed for low speed fans?

Dazmode

Why use admiral if you're going to be using SanAces? Isn't that radiator designed for low speed fans?
I have never heard that it as designed for any specific type of fan in particular. I like that it is serial so I can cool liquid for longer period of time in the same form factor.

Error 403 Daily Limit Exceeded. The quota will be reset at midnight Pacific Time (PT). You may monitor your quota usage and adjust limits in the API Console: https://console.developers.google.com/apis/api/youtube.googleapis.com/quotas?project=345236864347 : dailyLimitExceeded

Latest posts

Twitter