What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Dazmode News

charliehorse55

I have never heard that it as designed for any specific type of fan in particular. I like that it is serial so I can cool liquid for longer period of time in the same form factor.
I'm not quite sure what you mean by this.... the serial factor only makes the radiator more restrictive. The water is in the radiator for an equal amount of time with either the parallel or serial flow patterns.

PLg

oops, my order was 5 days too early.... But that fan controller looks pretty high tech... is it black or red?

martin_metal_88

Far my fav fan for heatsink. I use 2 on each of my heatsink and was using 3 on my rad. When you try these I see no point of talking about Gelid or the so loved here R4's that are noisy for less performance and durability. Just sad that time to time they are BO everywhere for month :( The 1450 are also hell of a good choice. Even more quiet for awesome performance.

Latest posts

Twitter