What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Dazmode News

turtletrax

Banned
I will go over my 480 block. Sucks because I just got my 402X2 bleeded. LOL

Edit: Without removing my blocks there are a couple spots that look suspicious. That officially means a drain and inspection. While I am at it I will tear down my Classified FB block too. Sure hope all is well.

Last edited:

Asad_A203

Hey,

Does anyone know how much it would cost to just get the GPU block replated with something like chrome or nickel?

Dazmode

When I looked for doing local plating for Heatkiller block. I was quoted $1 ea. for 20 pcs, but I don't know which grade it was as I abandoned idea and plated them in Germany.

turtletrax

Banned
When I looked for doing local plating for Heatkiller block. I was quoted $1 ea. for 20 pcs, but I don't know which grade it was as I abandoned idea and plated them in Germany.

I have local plating with bad results. Ended up with 3 blocks that were totally borked.

Asad_A203

Hmm, maybe I will just take an old heatsink and pay them $15-20 to replate that and from those results; hand over the GPU blocks?

Dazmode

BAD NEWS:

CUPW has also given the notice, required by the Canada Labour Code, of its intent to strike if there is no settlement flowing from its final offer. The union will be in a legal position to strike on Thursday, June 2, 2011, at 11:59 p.m. EDT. The union said the notice puts pressure on Canada Post to actually negotiate.

Canada Post shipping option was removed from DazMode store. We ship with UPS only.

Last edited:

Lanboy

Banned
BAD NEWS:.......
Canada Post shipping option was removed from DazMode store. We ship with UPS only.
Now before some complain, yes the UPS charge of Daz are high compare to NCIX , but Daz is not NCIX, UPS give volume discount and I'm sure they will not give to much discount when CP is in strike. But as usally this morning Daz refund me because UPS charging less :thumb: and that's we as customers aareciate it.

MattC

Now before some complain, yes the UPS charge of Daz are high compare to NCIX , but Daz is not NCIX, UPS give volume discount and I'm sure they will not give to much discount when CP is in strike. But as usally this morning Daz refund me because UPS charging less :thumb: and that's we as customers aareciate it.
Canada Post isnt the cheapest either.

The stuff needed to complete my setup is about a day away, should get here wed.!! Come oooonnnn!

Dazmode

I'm trying to negotiate better rates with UPS, so price should go lower. It is all hard wired to our weekly spending with them , so if volume will get to some minimum threshold shipping price will go down sharply. Store take quote straight from our account, so it is all dynamically updated with our present cost.

Would we have NCIX volume, it could be dirt cheap... may in few years? :)

Asad_A203

^ Have you looked at Fed-Ex? The last few times I checked, they have rates $1-2 higher than Canada Post but a greatly superior service.

Error 403 Daily Limit Exceeded. The quota will be reset at midnight Pacific Time (PT). You may monitor your quota usage and adjust limits in the API Console: https://console.developers.google.com/apis/api/youtube.googleapis.com/quotas?project=345236864347 : dailyLimitExceeded

Twitter