What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Dazmode News

Pabz0r545

Hey Daz,

Why is everything always out of stock at your store? I've wanted to order on a few occasions but nearly everything I am interested in is always out of stock. I would much rather bring my business to small canadian business but that is hard when you don't have the products I desire.

Bungwirez

Hey Daz,

Why is everything always out of stock at your store? I've wanted to order on a few occasions but nearly everything I am interested in is always out of stock. I would much rather bring my business to small canadian business but that is hard when you don't have the products I desire.
submit a "special request" to Daz. You'll get what you need if He can swing it. :rofl:

Keywork

Hey Daz,

I believe he restocks from major brands (XSPC,EK, etc) once he can make a large enough order. The store is usually stocked quite well, but i'm sure there are times in between these orders that may limit the selection. Like said above, shoot him a PM or an email and i'm sure he'd be able to help you out!

Dazmode

I don't ship to Europe anymore and especially to Germany. Too many parcels are get returned, unclaimed and otherwise mishandled. It easier to send items to Latin America, then to Europe. Sorry.

Dazmode

I believe he restocks from major brands (XSPC,EK, etc) once he can make a large enough order. The store is usually stocked quite well, but i'm sure there are times in between these orders that may limit the selection. Like said above, shoot him a PM or an email and i'm sure he'd be able to help you out!
This is excellent summarization! Thank you.

chrisk

Folding Captain
Agreed if you let him know you are planning on getting something he is good at getting them in.

I would imagine that soon full GTX 680 blocks will be in?

Dazmode

Agreed if you let him know you are planning on getting something he is good at getting them in.

I would imagine that soon full GTX 680 blocks will be in?
First shipment will be limited quantity as everybody want them and I mean everybody worldwide. But I'm sure we'll get enough from second production run, just as it was for 7970.

Dazmode

I don't suppose we can pre order them?
Not this time. Problem number one: I don't know how many and which type I get for first wave. Problem number two: probably won't be enough... ...I will give away two of my own, but still...

Latest posts

Twitter