What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Dazmode News

Dazmode

Website
www.dazmode.com
Guys,

On lock down: all orders placed before 10 a.m. Saturday April 7th - will be shipped (Monday pick up).

Canada Post option does not work due to technical difficulties. You can make a note on order to ship CP, if you dislike UPS. This is best I can do at this time.

daz

fyshawk

ok Dazmode got the EK-FC6970 V2 Acetal+EN

Just waiting on this
Backplate RAM cooler for Radeon HD6970 non-reference design graphic cards for EK-FC6970 V2 block.
now

Am hoping they come in soon going to ordering new rad in the next week for these fans

TFC - Triebwerk 55mm Optimized Radiator Fan Shroud 61CFM @ 21dB

i already got from you

as my rad the guy i bought it from screwed up the mounting holes by using fan screws on it

so ii am hoping backplate will be in by then to fingers crossed

sswilson

Staff member
Someone hacked Daz's site :(
Yes, I'd avoid the website until he gets back to us... a visit to his main page set MSE off immediately. I've dropped him an email, but if anybody has other ways to contact him (like chat etc.....) please let him know there's a problem, and that we'd appreciate it if he'd update us when the website is safe again.

medwes

I wanted to lock for some compression fitting there. What’s wrong with some people!!!!! Why hacking a small business like that!!!!!!!
Dazmode is almost the only real water cooling store in Canada, and a good guy, always giving good idea and try to help us building our rig with a good price!!!

sswilson

Staff member
I doubt very much that it's an active hack. It's probably a bot of some kind that just looks for websites with the vunerability it's designed to attack.

Latest posts

Twitter