What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Dazmode News

BMAN69

Dazmode websites hacked

I tried just a while ago to log into damode's forum site, and this is the message I encountered
" Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /_forum/ucp.php on this server.
Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request. :shok: "

You'll find this on both his forum and store websites; Daz posted this reply (on Facebook) "Hosting just blocked all access. Nothing I can do at the moment. Support really sucks. "

I would have to agree with other members on this one; why would anyone want to hack a small "Canadian" business, let alone his forum site as well?

Dazmode

Website
www.dazmode.com
Sorry guys, site was completely mangled and I have to rebuild it from scratch (can't make back up work). Also our hosting company is very slow to respond ones a day. Yesterday they simply locked website and left. I will be moving away from them.

mrjuggles

That does not sound like much fun. I've been trying to find out what happened to the site, and just found this thread.

I'm very sorry to hear about that, I hope rebuilding goes as smoothly as possible.

And I hope you find a more helpful service provider!

sswilson

Staff member
Sorry to hear of the issues you're having Daz, but glad to hear that you're aware of the issue and working on it.

Please drop a post in here when you're back up and running.... some of us might not buy thousands of dollars / month, but we still need our occasional DazMode fix..... ;)

greg1292

Daz has been very helpful and just ordered a complete kit plus SLI gtx480 blocks the
day before the hack:sad: Have no idea if and when the order will ship but I can wait
and hope his rebuild of the site goes smoothly. I can't believe how easy he made
my purchase and made sure my cart was correct before I clicked buy:thumb:

Thanks Daz!!!!!!

Greg

snef

sorry daz
i hope come back really soon and not to much damage

but one question
no issue with credit card informastion?
do you know if the hacker have access to your credit card database?

thanks

stoanee

Sorry to hear of the issues you're having Daz, but glad to hear that you're aware of the issue and working on it.

Please drop a post in here when you're back up and running.... some of us might not buy thousands of dollars / month, but we still need our occasional DazMode fix..... ;)
Looks like Monday.....:thumb:

Pabz0r545

LOL the gods do not want me to order from dazmode. Every single time I have ever even considered putting in an order 80% of what I wanted was not in stock. Now that I am going to order my fittings and fluid (last things I need for my loop) his site is hacked. Of course LOL.

Looks like I might have to order from elsewhere. Anyone else to order from in Canada?

Latest posts

Twitter