What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Dazmode News

bundymania

Dazmode

Website
www.dazmode.com

fyshawk

Anyone know where i can get a ASUS Rampage III Formula Full Cover Block for my motherboard I want to put it all under water

lowfat

Staff member
Anyone know where i can get a ASUS Rampage III Formula Full Cover Block for my motherboard I want to put it all under water
Used only. Companies tend to only do a few runs of the motherboard blocks. Once they sell out, they are gone for good.

fyshawk

Well that kinda sucks gonna have to try and search the web and see if i can find one some where thanks

fyshawk

Another question will this HEATKILLER CPU Kuhler Rev3.0 1366 LT work with my COMPRESSION FITTINGS 7/16 - 5/8 if so i will be ordering this in the next couple of days as my Swiftech APOGEE just isn't doing as good as i would like

Also one more question i want to put a drain in instead of draining from video card any suggestions here is a pic of set up

By fyshawk1 at 2012-04-21

Latest posts

Twitter