What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Dazmode News

Lpfan4ever

Daz, you're amazing. I ordered Sunday night, item shipped Xpresspost on Monday morning, here this afternoon.

Just make sure I win that Little Devil case, okay? :whistle:

ckoons1

DAZMODE and GANG
I hope you can help. I have some 3/8 x 5/8 feser compression fittings and i cant seem to get the 3/8 x 5/8 primochill tubing to
fit on the fittings. sould i be using 7/16 x 5/8 tubing with these fittings? is there something i am doing wrong?
confused
thx

Hooded

You are taking the compression fitting cap off first?

Disassemble the fitting.
Tighten barb to block,res., rad etc...
Slide cap on to tube,
Then push tube on to the fittings barb.
Slide the cap down to the fitting a tighten.

If the tube seems tight to slide on to the barb then put the end of the tube in warm water for 10sec's to soften tubing a little then try to put on barb.
Hopefully this was of some help.

Last edited:

ckoons1

Hooded
have done that and even kept in water for up to a minute and still so difficult to get tubing on it is dangerous pressure on components.
never expierenced this with bitspower or enzotech
thx

Hooded

I have about 50 of those fitting in use and haven't had an issue yet.

Don't try to push the tube straight on. Attack the fitting with the tube from about a 45º angle then slide the tube over the fitting by rolling/rotating the tube around the fitting.
Best I can do for verbal directions.

ZZLEE

Pot of hot = boiled distilled water. Heats and lubes the fittings and tube.

ckoons1

I have done all of those things. not new to water cooling :] just these fittings. i have 150 of them
and want to make sure i tell people how they can be used.
thank you
weird thing is i have used the 45 degree versions and didnt have this problem. did feser ever make 7/16 x 5/8 size perhaps?

Last edited:

snef

I had feser fittings and primochill pro lrt
And your right , primochill tubing is not t.he same size as feser or xspc tubing
The tubing wall is ticker than other brand
And very hard to install but it work
First the ID
You need lub and push hard, all my fittings are still feser and it work
OD, the otside of fitting are very tight on pro lrt tubing, i use just a little bit or vegetable oil
Now i have feser tubing on feser fitting and everything is normal, no tight tubing

The problem is not your fittings but primochill tubing, its siwdwall size are littlebit ticker