What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Dazmode News

lowfat

Staff member
I made a mistake in my order last night. PM'd Daz, and he send me an email @ 10pm on a Sunday saying it has been fixed. Pretty awesome. :thumb:

turtletrax

Banned
I made a mistake in my order last night. PM'd Daz, and he send me an email @ 10pm on a Sunday saying it has been fixed. Pretty awesome. :thumb:
I have always had great service from Daz. Even when he made a small (and easy to make) mistake, he fixed it super quick and painless. Best services l have had by a long shot online.

LegendMask

I just placed my first order with them. Looking forward to be a loyal customer if things go smooth. I heard once you go custom water cooling you never stop adding liquid stuff! LoL

LegendMask

ummm... Placed an order at night, first thing in the Morning my order was processed then delivered within around 24 hours to Montreal.

Bravo Daz. This is my first time going custom water cooling, and my first store to order from, guess Im lucky and find the best store right away. :thumb:

takt

Saw Daz's tweet yesterday for his MDPC-X and Darkside Blue 24pin cable. Is this a future offering or one just for his builds?

Latest posts

Twitter