What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Dazmode News

sswilson

Staff member
Not completely sure of the brand name Daz, but have you come across any of the rads which have adaptable IO ports? I've seen one on a haf XB build that had the input on one end and the output on the other... certainly made for a much cleaner loop in that case.

akira749

Not completely sure of the brand name Daz, but have you come across any of the rads which have adaptable IO ports? I've seen one on a haf XB build that had the input on one end and the output on the other... certainly made for a much cleaner loop in that case.
I don't know if this is what you're looking for but XSPC sells Cross-Flow radiators with the IN and the OUT on separate side of the radiator.

And Daz is selling them :biggrin:

lowfat

Staff member

nasrott

checked into ncix in regards to acrylic tubing they stock nothing but LRT, clamps and a res from primochill.

Did send an email asking if they planned to stock the parts.

Last edited:

sipchen

Any chance that Alphacool WC products will be brought in to Dazmode? I'm looking to get their UT60 Rads.

KylSp

He's primarily an EK vendor now, so it's doubtful. I know Watercool and Aqua products aren't being restocked at all, let alone an entirely new vendor line that competes with Eddy.

If you want those products you'll have to go out of country.

Bloodystumps

He's primarily an EK vendor now, so it's doubtful. I know Watercool and Aqua products aren't being restocked at all, let alone an entirely new vendor line that competes with Eddy.

If you want those products you'll have to go out of country.
if that is true then that is sad.....

Latest posts

Twitter