What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Dazmode News

clshades

have you looked into the monsoon stuff Daz? They seem pretty popular as do the acrylic tubing builds.

Birk

Daz is a registered distributer (or was) for monsoon, on their page for "where to buy" it has him listed. I also agree especially with their Hard Line gear coming out that I'd love to have a canadian source for it. Especially with 2 separate builds right around the corner. my 2011 and an 1155

Dazmode

I'm glad everybody like this one. I was rather hesitant to offer it as I was thinking nobody would like.

zoob

Noticed you have more 290 blocks in stock. Has EK solved their nickel plating issues? Last I read their EN process still had issues, but that was quite a while ago.

Dazmode

Noticed you have more 290 blocks in stock. Has EK solved their nickel plating issues? Last I read their EN process still had issues, but that was quite a while ago.
Indeed... was 3 years ago buy now?

Sagath

Staff member
Daz, any chance you're going to start carrying various TIM's, maybe something like Cool Laboratorys products, etc? Or some of their other products?

Latest posts

Twitter