What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Dazmode News

Dazmode

Thank you for support guys! Much appreciated.

Any news if you will be getting the XSPC Raystorm Copper?

There is nothing will be happening till Chinese New Year is over couple weeks from now. Everything is closed, while we are 100% depend on mainland production with rare exceptions.

kyle_L

Sweet! Im assuming i have to call in whenever im ordering something and using EMT to pay?
when you put your order through you get an email detailing what to do. send him the $$. i have made a couple purchase in the last couple weeks this way, real easy.

Dazmode

Sweet! Im assuming i have to call in whenever im ordering something and using EMT to pay?
You check out as EMT to lock parts on your name, then your send money trough your webbanking as separate step. Don't forget to email your password so payment can be recieved on our end.:thumb:

Prolab

You check out as EMT to lock parts on your name, then your send money trough your webbanking as separate step. Don't forget to email your password so payment can be recieved on our end.:thumb:

when you put your order through you get an email detailing what to do. send him the $$. i have made a couple purchase in the last couple weeks this way, real easy.

Thanks guys :thumb: . Definitely keep this in mind next time i want something from the store.

Bungwirez

using Daz purchase calculator, to "Berlin" ...

$CA 90.00 via UPS Worldwide Expedited (1 week)
$CA 66.00 via XPressPost International (1 week)
$CA 37.00 via Small Packets Air (2 weeks)

Latest posts