What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Dazmode News

Dazmode

Everything works now, although still need to touch up many things. I big shame and embarrassment that forum history was irrecoverably lost. Finally I got my own lesson about proper back ups. :doh:

miggs78

You know.. meh! at least you recovered it back from dead.. even though it was a big hassle for you to rebuild everything, for your customers they are happy to see your proactiveness to build it very quickly! :)

But I'm sure you'll now take the appropriate security measures.. :thumb:

BMAN69

Everything works now, although still need to touch up many things. I big shame and embarrassment that forum history was irrecoverably lost. Finally I got my own lesson about proper back ups. :doh:
Any idea as to when (or if) the forums will return...no pressure, just wondering?

clshades

Awe damn well good job getting it back up. You must be exhausted! Love the new host btw great job on that one! It will be worth the hassles. :thumb:

bundymania

When will the TFC Admiral Rads hit your shop ? You had advertising and infos for about 1 1/2 years in your shop and forum and than nothing happens. I guess many users wanna buy those rads and since you´re US headquarter for TFC you know more details than any other users, right ?

miggs78

I don't think I've seen many Admiral rads on the market, at least in NA.. So maybe the issue is some kind of production issue with Feser... who knows

JoeOnePack

Banned
Admirals will be launched on 10th anniversary of announcement in 2021.

:haha:

Hey Daz,

I just got my order from you guys the other day and all is well.I just had a question. I purchased two EK 1/2-3/4 compression fittings and four Feser 1/2-3/4 compression fittings and the Feser fittings are physically larger.

Is this normal or did I receive different sizes?

They are too big to fit side by side on my Swiftech Resevoir. :(

Latest posts