What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Dazmode News

Dazmode

Guys,

Please e-mail me about customer service issues direct. The HWC is wrong place for this, plus I'm not here every day. This includes PM messages!

The only way get help quick is contact trough the store.

Thank you for understanding!

Last edited:

sswilson

Staff member
Well Daz gets yet another thumbs up from me.... 11 minutes from order confirmation to tracking email. :)

Now, I'm sure that he's doing CP online so that tracking means that he's printed off the label, and not necessarily taken it to the post office yet, but still... 11 minutes has to be a record!!! :)

jibz

My personal best was getting a phone call 10 minutes after I ordered from Daz saying he was packing my order and thought something might be a mistake as I had 2 EK SLI bridges and I'd probably only need 1. Sure enough I had messed up my order and he was on the ball to fix my mistake.

Bungwirez

Hey everybody... just passing on a little request from Daz
Help write a review if you can. Thanks

Guys,
If some of you would go trough the trouble to give some review (rating) at Alexa page below, I'd grateful for help!
Trying it improve search ranking.... After store migration we dropped about 2m down and I still have trouble to build it back. This will help a little.

Dazmode.com Site Info
Another way to help would post links to Dazmode.com (review page, product or picture URL) at your fav forum, other then DazMode :) Just don't do it for sake of it, only if that valid parts of other forum discussion. Spamming posts can actually hurt...
Thank you in advance!!

Last edited:

Dazmode

Hi Guys forgive me for not being as frequent as I woudl like to (going overtime non-stop), but I have good reason to post today.

We are giving big monthly prize item for Christmas this year : LD Cooling Little devil PC-V8 case. Spread the word!

Details are here: http://www.dazmode.com/store/monthly-giveaway/

Liu Kang

I tried to shop at dazmode.com several times in the past, but was never able to find the parts I wanted or needed... that was several years ago. Now, the store is full of watercooling and mod products.

I can't tell you how happy I am to have a place in Canada that I can order from. Tons of bitspower fittings, including the "hard to find" 90 degree adapters, extenders, etc. Case mod materials now too! Screws, wire, sleeving kits, etc.

I must admit, Daz... you really stepped your game up and I appreciate it. We needed someone like you in Canada! Many thanks... or maybe you should be thanking me? I just sent you another $300 :)

Cheers,
AL aka Liu Kang

Dazmode

I tried to shop at dazmode.com several times in the past, but was never able to find the parts I wanted or needed... that was several years ago. Now, the store is full of watercooling and mod products.

I can't tell you how happy I am to have a place in Canada that I can order from. Tons of bitspower fittings, including the "hard to find" 90 degree adapters, extenders, etc. Case mod materials now too! Screws, wire, sleeving kits, etc.

I must admit, Daz... you really stepped your game up and I appreciate it. We needed someone like you in Canada! Many thanks... or maybe you should be thanking me? I just sent you another $300 :)

Cheers,
AL aka Liu Kang

Thank you for words of support!

It takes time to build store's inventory if you are not a millionaire, but we slowly worked on building of our selection over past 4 years and it definitely improved since 2009. Many items are still in low quantities, but I think variety is over bulk, so I keep spreading my spoon of butter over long baguette :)

Latest posts