What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Dec 2017 Bug Reports

sswilson

Staff member
If you come across any bugs after the most recent backend "upgrades" please let us know what/where/when along with what OS and browser you're using.

Thanks

sswilson

Staff member
I'll go first.....

There's an issue with viewing the website in Chrome that allows a momentary view of a thread but then drops down to a blank page with a single "advertise with us" URL in the upper L/H page. Seems to happen on every thread but doesn't affect viewing of the main forum page. Issue doesn't occur in Edge.

3.0charlie

3.0 "I kill SR2's" Charlie
I'll go first.....

There's an issue with viewing the website in Chrome that allows a momentary view of a thread but then drops down to a blank page with a single "advertise with us" URL in the upper L/H page. Seems to happen on every thread but doesn't affect viewing of the main forum page. Issue doesn't occur in Edge.
Exact issue just happened to me with Edge. :whistle:

sswilson

Staff member
Heh... yeah it started doing it in edge for me as well.... site now seems to be working in chrome, haven't tried edge yet. :)

Shadowmeph

having problems with my Opera web browser on this site Chrome and firefox work but Opera seems to work not so well

Mr. Friendly

doesn't do it in Quantum...I assumed it had to do with the warning message that forum services would be intermittent as updates were done.

Latest posts

Twitter