What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Dedicated GPU Usage Issue

bombdigiti

Recently I've noticed that games are not using my graphics card like they used to. Rather it's only at a small percent (50-75) or not at all. The games I specifically notice it in are BF1 and League of Legends. Drivers are updated, system power settings are fine, bios hasn't changed, windows recognizes the card and other games utilize it normally (Fortnite). As of right now, the only solution I seem to be able to get, is a restart.

Any ideas?

Specs:

Windows 10 Pro 64
i7 5930k @4Ghz
32GB RAM
MSI X99A SLI Plus
EVGA 1080 FTW

enaberif

Games are either GPU or CPU bound and rarely both. Neither of those games are very gpu intensive.

bombdigiti

agreed, however, i notice because there is a huge frame drop. BF1 usually runs at 144, gpu around 90%... now it's 50-60 and 60% and LoL runs at 30fps... regularly 200+

Error 403 Daily Limit Exceeded. The quota will be reset at midnight Pacific Time (PT). You may monitor your quota usage and adjust limits in the API Console: https://console.developers.google.com/apis/api/youtube.googleapis.com/quotas?project=345236864347 : dailyLimitExceeded

Latest posts

Twitter