What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Want to Sell Dell G3 3579 1050ti/1080p "Gaming" Laptop - Sold!!!!!

sswilson

Staff member
I picked up a new HP "gaming" laptop so my Dell G3 laptop is up for sale.

Fully updated from the initial specs. Added a 512GB NVMe OS drive, memory replaced with a 16GB (CL 15) set, and even went so far as to replace the original screen with a much brighter/vibrant 120hz screen (Original screen included in sale as a spare).

It's a 1050ti so we're looking at mid/high 1080p gaming (it's been around long enough that benchmarks won't be hard to find). It's HDMI 2.0 so it outputs 4K @ 60hz if you want to hook it up to your TV, but as per discussions on this site, does not do HDR. The i5 8300H processor has 4 cores/ 8 threads, and benchmarks for comparison are also readily available.

This was purchased in Dec 2018 so it's well under 3 years old and hasn't seen much travel thus it's still in great shape (I'd say 8/10, and I'm a hard reviewer... :) ). It's been on AC most of it's life so I can't really comment on the battery life, but it still holds several hours worth of charge at the very least.

Here's a review from when the model/line was released that gives a pretty good breakdown of the ports/features.......

Current config:

- Intel i5 8300H Processor (4C/8T)
- HP EX920 512GB M.2 NVME Drive
- 1TB Seagate Firecuda SSHD
- 2X8GB HyperX Impact DDR4 (2666 CL 15)
- GTX 1050ti (4GB)
- N156HHE-GA1 120HZ Replacement Screen (FHD 1080p)
- Backlit Keyboard

Includes the original Dell power supply and packaging. Also included are the original screen (used for maybe 3 weeks) and a pair of replacement internal fans in case one of them starts to fail. Fresh install of Windows 10 activated with a digital license.

Sold!!!!

Please drop me a PM if you're interested and I'll get back to you ASAP.

As always, thanks for looking.

G3 HWC.jpg

Dell G3.jpg

Dell G3 package and accessories.jpg

$_59.JPG

SOLD!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Humpa

I really want it but it’s a bit out of my budget. Do you happen to know the nits of the screen?

sswilson

Staff member
According to this it's 300 cd/m²

It was basically the same panel that MSI was using at the time. It's not IPS, but was generally well reviewed....

Twitter