What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Dell monitors

Nademon

I swear by my 2408WFP 2nd Rev. Simply one of the best panels I have ever used for the price. Dell C/S is great too (once you get past the script reading techies). They replace the monitor for me 3 times as the first was the old revision and the 2 replacements had stuck pixels. Finally they sent me a brand new one with perfect pixels and the newest revision. Totally satisfied and i'll look to them for future panels.

steers

I swear by my 2408WFP 2nd Rev. Simply one of the best panels I have ever used for the price. Dell C/S is great too (once you get past the script reading techies). They replace the monitor for me 3 times as the first was the old revision and the 2 replacements had stuck pixels. Finally they sent me a brand new one with perfect pixels and the newest revision. Totally satisfied and i'll look to them for future panels.
Seconded on the 2408WFP A02, a fantastic panel.

Another great thing about Dell is their regular sales. If you're patient enough, you can score some great deals during their promotions (I got the monitor $200 off during Dell Days of Deals).

Airshehan

I own a Dell monitor myself! They perform very well and they please me! In my experience, Dell has good customer support!