What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Dell U2711 or U3011 ?

CoolHandL

So looks like dell will only go as low as their sale price of $779.00, good news with that is i don't have to wait for a sale when I pull the trigger.

audirs

its an amazing monitor, you will love it. that price is great and i wouldnt be too hesitant, iirc that is exactly what i paid, $779. personally id get it direct from dell, free shipping and better warranty.

implosion222

I have the 3008 WFP which I consider the Cadillac of all monitors, they don't make them anymore tho. It took a little to adjust ( went from 24 to 30) but I love the real estate. I would never go back. Make sure you have proper GPU's to back it up as well :p

lcdguy

Folding Team
the 3008 is a nice monitor but i would still prefer the 3007 since it had no scaling or anything so the input lag was virtually non-exsistant. Having said that the 3008 is still a great monitor.

Boggins

Dell's 27" are nice, but if you're going to go big, I'd almost be tempted just to just save a bit longer and go all the way for a 30".