What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Destiny 2: Shadowkeep

JD

Staff member
Usually quests missions are highlighted on the map which also are highlighted on the left side too if you press E. Otherwise they all live under the "Quests" tab now, if you click on one then it "tracks" it which should give you a green icon on the map where you need to go to complete it. I think it was worse before without the quests tab since it was just in your inventory.

When you're on a planet, fast travel generally isn't necessary, most times I'll just ride my sparrow around to the destination. Might as well enjoy the scenery on the way and sometimes you'll pass by a public event to stop at as well.

The Riskrunner quest is called "Risk/Reward", but perhaps you're still completing the "New Light" stuff.

Holding TAB takes you right into the director too if you haven't figured that out :)

Shadowarez

since the Destiny 2 community just ignored my thread maybe ours here can help,

buying items that dont show up pc
first time Destiny 2 player,

i was looking to contact bungie themselves to see why this isn't working. i bought the Titan Ornament Bundle 1500 silver went to inventory unlocked it all only thing that shows up is the helm but it doesn't actually change anything.

there is no other pieces available when i try change appearance's bught this to make my play through a lil more epic but seems its not working at all i bought the ghost upgrade tha tfollows you around when you hack consoles thats working.

anyone know what im missing here do i need to buy the expansions for these appearances to show up?
going to call my bank for a charge back since seem to be getting nowere.

JD

Staff member
Do you know what you bought exactly? Was it something like this?

20191008215324_1.jpg

If so, that's actually ornaments for your existing armour pieces. So on your armour, you'll want to go "down" to Appearance:

20191008215631_1.jpg

And then equip the ornament to it:

20191008215642_1.jpg

Shadowarez

Was the Titan bundle found the answer it only works with certain armour quality not all guess I missed that in the invisible print. It'll only work with epic gear with the right slots.

JD

Staff member
Yeah, Legendary and Exotic are the only things that offer any sort of modability. You should end up with a full Legendary set relatively quickly though.

On2wheels

I gave it a try again on steam too, and after the new levelling system we're all starting at 750 so everything I earned before was sort of useless I guess? At least any mission progress seemed to be intact, but that's my biggest complaint about D2: mission structure/story and general openness of it. Never thought I'd complain about a game giving you too much freedom but I literally didn't know what to do next or where to go to accomplish anything of value. Any battle seemed so predictable, with only a scenery change if I forced myself to leave an area.

I was looking forward to giving it another go especially after Borderlands 3 disappointed so much, but now I've freed up those 75GB on my drive again!

WarSanta

that's my biggest complaint about D2: mission structure/story and general openness of it. Never thought I'd complain about a game giving you too much freedom but I literally didn't know what to do next or where to go to accomplish anything of value.
Same. I was so lost the entire time. Pretty much running around the same areas and shooting the same enemies again and again not realizing if I'm making any progress or not.

Shadowarez

Found the moon much easier but still lost and can't sem to find lost sectors on EDZ same gave up on that place or how to get Arc kills.

JD

Staff member
Lost sectors show on the map with a double arch icon with a dot in the middle, same icon used on the wall beside the entrance to it. Likewise, Google is always an easy option too, tons of YouTube videos showing you exactly how to get to them too.

I think with this "New Light" mode, it's probably muddied waters a bit more with people not knowing what to do or where to go. I believe for you to follow the original story lines you have to go to Amanda Holiday in the tower and pick up the quests which will guide you along.

Latest posts

Twitter