What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Destiny 2

SugarJ

Staff member
Folding Team
Am I the only one on here who waited for the PC version? It's really nice at 2560x1600. :thumb:

SugarJ#1937 on Battle.net if you want to add me. I usually play between 9-11pm PST.

JD

Staff member
Added. I'm hexmAn1Ac#1669.

I played through on PS4 already, so PC is kind of a speed run for me. They do play extremely different though, the 30FPS cap on PS4 make it feel slow/heavy whereas on PC at 90+ FPS it just flies.

Not usually big on talking while playing Destiny though since I play pretty casually. Maybe we can end up getting a raid group together though, that's something I've never done in D1 or D2 on PS4.

Anyone have a clan made yet too? You get some extra loot each week if somebody from the clan completes the milestones (crucible, nightfall, raid, trials).

Generally play around 10PM EST until 12-1AM.

Arinoth

Staff member
Arinoth#1683 though I'll be spotty when I am on as me and the fiance will be leveling up together.

Lysrin

Arinoth#1683 though I'll be spotty when I am on as me and the fiance will be leveling up together.

*sniff* That's beautiful! No joke. The couple that games together stays together! :biggrin:

I haven't picked this up yet. Never played the first one. You guys obviously think it is worth the cost of entry?

JD

Staff member
I haven't picked this up yet. Never played the first one. You guys obviously think it is worth the cost of entry?
It sure looks pretty in ultrawide with the Ti :whistle:

I average about 90FPS, but it varies between 80-120 depending on what's happening. That's with everything on highest settings.

JJThomp

I think it's worth it, the thing I like about it is what a lot of other people hate though. You only have to play about 8 hours a week to meet 90% of your progression and everything else is just a bonus.

Arinoth

Staff member
*sniff* That's beautiful! No joke. The couple that games together stays together! :biggrin:

We've been enjoying it so far, but for better or worse we've been taking the casual route, so we probably won't burn out on it like other people I know who have multiple 20s and playing hours a day.

JD

Staff member
I think it's worth it, the thing I like about it is what a lot of other people hate though. You only have to play about 8 hours a week to meet 90% of your progression and everything else is just a bonus.
I'd say once you hit 265 (the soft-cap), you basically only need to play about 2-4hr a week to complete the weekly reset items that drop powerful gear. The grind is otherwise pretty high if you want to rely on random drops to increase your power level.

JJThomp

I would say unless you want to do the raids in prestige mode yes. First time I did the raid it took a 3 hours though. Second time only took an hour.

Latest posts