What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

'Deux'

3.0charlie

3.0 "I kill SR2's" Charlie
My new 2p folding rig: it's up-and-folding already - a 6904 for cryin' out loud. Not bad for a 1st WU, and a component stability test...:doh:

Parts are shown in signature. I'm amazed at the sheer performance of the NH-U9DOs: even with 4 fans at full throttle, they are damn silent - while the rig is being tested less than 2 feet from me, sitting on my desk. Thermal performance is excellent, 32C under load with a 22C ambiant. Price is excellent too, if you are a Premier Partner over at NCIX... :ph34r:

Once stable, it will find a new home in my Norco RPC-250 (no cover though). But for the time being, its own cardboard box will suffice... :thumb:

Power consumption-wise, I'll know once the rig is relocated, and connected to a CyberPower UPS.
Folding numbers will be updated.

7034e7be562ef32e.jpg

7034e7be562f2aeb.jpg

Last edited:

3.0charlie

Thanks much.

As for BD, exactly my point. And if I'm lucky, a few 6172s / 6174s may become available on ebay at or near BD launch...

G

Damn John, damn.

I know you just set it up but be interested in PPD.

3.0charlie

Yup! Will do - I'll keep this thread, and Chris' database thread up to date.
Same for the power consumption.

I've replaced the R4s with YLs. Can you believe I was hearing the R4s over the 4 HSF fans?

Dead Things

Lookin' good! Thanks for the pics! Don't be shy with those PPD numbers. And hey, if you feel like goofing around for a bit. Feel free to swing by here and here.

If it's not too much of a personal question, would you mind giving us a rundown on costs?

Enjoy!

Last edited:

SwingOP3

::My little i7-860 stands on its little tippy-toes to catch a glimpse of the awesomeness that is your rig::

stoanee

Folding Team
Man I gotta take a look at something like this once SB-E and BD comes out.

Nice!!

Damn John, damn.

I know you just set it up but be interested in PPD.

Nice setup....im definitly curious about ppd too..
:thumb:

Lookin' good! Thanks for the pics! Don't be shy with those PPD numbers. And hey, if you feel like goofing around for a bit. Feel free to swing by here and here.

If it's not too much of a personal question, would you mind giving us a rundown on costs?

Enjoy!

Looks like there is more than a little interest in your little project! :haha: