What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

DFI Launches Single P55 Motherboard, DFI LANParty DK P55-T3eH9

FiXT

Hall of Fame
Finally, a company taking a more modest approach to the Intel P55 chipset launch. DFI is not spreading themselves to thin and focussing on releasing just a single high caliber board that hopefully lives up to its DFI name. Equipped with Industrial grade technology, DFI LANParty motherboard is always the best choice of enthusiasts in terms of perfor... [ Read full article ]

FiXT

Hall of Fame
Man, I would buy this board just to be able to look at it. I love DFI colours! Something about the black and orange, or the lime green and yellow that just glows with "cool"

Only thing better would be if they made a pink one :haha:

bojangles

I'd love to own a DFI board as well. I hope their performance hasn't suffered like in the P45/X48 series. Their P35 board were the bomb.

Andy

This looks sweet. I can't wait to see what else they have coming out. As I hope my upgrade to i5/i7 will include a DFI board. I absolutely love my P45 board. It has been rock solid since day one.

Latest posts

Twitter